Mount Rinjani Trekking Guide 2022-2023
Hiking Mount Rinjani Lombok Indonesia No.1 Rinjani Trekking Organizer Service Make New Real Adventures With Local Tour Guide Community And Get A complete Information And Hight Best Quality
explore mountain rinjani with Rinjani tour guide community is one of the family companies that was founded in 2000, which already has trusted legality and is very honest in conducting tour guides on Mount Rinjani. and experience tour guide verry profesional team family and my company located in Senaru lombok Indonesia. Of course, for anyone who likes to do trekking adventure, we will share the most popular selected package that climber have ever liked 1night 2days rim Senaru. 3days 2 night summit lake. 4days 3night rim lake summits. Mount Rinjani is one of the second highest volcano in Indonesia which is very popular in Lombok. and if you are a backpacker climber with a low budget and we are here have provided a package for you. don’t worry you can cover the our program you want. first we have to tell you two starting points is available in this track you have to choose, Senaru village and Sembalun
Rinjani Famous To Do Hike
2D-1N summit Rinjani Trekking
Mount Rinjani trek fro sembalun village to summit 2 days 2 night program start from sembalun village to crater rim and to summit 3726mdpl
3D-2N summit lake crater rim Senaru
Hiking Rinjani 3 days 2 night summit and lake starting from sembalun village to crater rim sembalun summit lake and back down to senaru
mount rinjani or gunung rinjani is a active volcano in mount rinjani national park indonesia on the island of lombok. the park is popular for mountain trekking and reserve and water catchments area. the park is officially 41,330 hectares (159.6 sq me) whitin the park boundaries and includes a further 66,000 hectares (250 sq mi) of protected forest out site the mountain and its satellites form the mount rinjani lombok trekking national park rinjani
How To Get To Mount Rinjani Volcano
Mount Rinjani is an active volcano which is located on a small island in Indonesia called Lombok. The easiest way to reach the mountain is to fly direct to Lombok International Airport in Praya, Lombok (Airport Code: LOP) and then took a long journey to the foot of Rinjani.
There are flights from Bali, Jakarta, and Surabaya (some linking to Kuala Lumpur) and from Singapore to Lombok.
- Garuda, Merpati, Air Asia , Malaysia Airlines and Lion Air all have regular flights to Lombok from Jakarta, Denpasar, Surabaya and Kuala Lumpur.
- Silk Air has regular flights direct from Singapore to Lombok.
- Merpati fly five times a day from Denpasar to Lombok
- Trans Nusa Air Service flying between Denpasar to Lombok every day, as well as connections to many other Indonesian destinations.
Driving routes option to Mount Rinjani from Lombok Airport :
- To Senaru, the drive takes about 2.5 – 3 hours, going through Mataram and circled half the island before finally reaching Senaru village the ascent route to Rinjani in the west.
- To Sembalun, takes about 2 – 2,5 hours going through east side Mount Rinjani with routes Praya- Kopang – Masbagik – Aikmel then finally reached the village of Sembalun in the east side of Mount Rinjani (the closest ascent route to Mount Rinjani summit).
- To Tetebatu and Timbanuh, takes about 1 – 1,5 hours going through east side Mount Rinjani with routes Praya- Kopang – Terara – Kotaraja – Tetebatu or Timbanuh (newest and challenge route to Mt Rinjani).
If you can’t fly directly to Lombok, the best way is to transit through Jakarta or fly into Bali and take a boat out to Lombok. However this would take a lot of time and you might have to stay extra overnight somewhere.
Take a car or bus from Denpasar to Padang Bay then :
- Drive-on ferries operate regularly from Padang Bay in Bali to Lembar in Lombok.
- Fast boats serve from Benoa or Serangan or Padang Bay to the three Gili Islands and Telok Kodek, Senggigi or Telok Nare in Lombok